EMI/EMC Troubleshooting Techniques
Request information about bringing this course to your site.
- On Demand, Besser Associates Online Academy /
Register now! or Save a seat
Recordings of Dr. Mediano's recent live web classroom course can now be viewed online at your convenience. This online course is presented in 2 recorded 4-hour sessions and available on-demand over a 60 day access period. You will also be able to download a PDF of the instructor's notes, so that you can follow along with the lecture.
A short course to discover practical techniques, instruments,
and tools for diagnostic and troubleshooting of EMI/EMC problems.
Troubleshooting or debugging EMI problems is usually frustrating especially
when a trial and error strategy is used. Discover how to localize,
characterize, and solve emissions and immunity EMI problems in a
very understandable and entertaining style.
Upon completing the course you will be able to:
• analyze a system with problems looking for culprit-coupling mechanism and victims
• use EMI diagnostic and troubleshooting techniques to locate and fix EMI/EMC problems in equipment already finished
• reduce time and cost of EMI/SI diagnostic and fixes
No prior EMI/EMC knowledge is needed but an electrical engineering background (BSEE or equivalent
experience) is recommended.
This course will be of interest to:
• Design engineers/technicians from the electronics industry involved in EMI/EMC problems
• Those interested in a working knowledge of EMI/EMC engineering principles and concerned with EMI/EMC problems as circuit designers, PCB layout engineers, or mechanical designers
• Laboratory personnel involved in measurement and troubleshooting of EMC failures
• Managers responsible for design, production, test and marketing of electronic products