RF Wireless Circuits, Systems and Test Fundamentals
Request information about bringing this course to your site.
Sep 21-Sep 23, 2020 - Phoenix, AZ /
$1,695 until 08/23/2020, then $1,895
Register now! or Save a seat
This course provides RF engineers, system designers, manufacturing engineers and other professionals with the essential concepts needed to understand effectively RF and wireless products. This program provides a thorough understanding of RF parameters and as they apply to Wireless applications. At the system level, this course combines theory with real-life examples, providing participants with a complete foundation in understanding architectures - the physical layer requirements and RF measurement techniques.
Upon completing the course you will be able to:
- Describe RF circuit parameters and terminology.
- Analyze system performance.
- Interpret S-parameters from measurements and datasheets.
- Interpret key performance parameters such as P1dB, IP3, noise figure, Gain, Etc.
- Develop wireless communication system budget profiles.
- Understand RF system test standards and measurement techniques.
- Describe test requirements needed for new (5G) wireless networks
Engineers, programmers, chip designers, and engineering managers involved in the design, planning, implementation, or testing of communication systems would benefit from this intermediate-level course. Participants should have a BSEE or equivalient.