RF Wireless Circuits, Systems and Test Fundamentals - Online
- On Demand, RF Mentor e-Learning /
Register now! or Save a seat
This course provides RF engineers, system designers, manufacturing engineers and other professionals with the essential concepts needed to understand effectively RF and wireless products. This program provides a thorough understanding of RF parameters and as they apply to Wireless applications. At the system level, this course combines theory with real-life examples, providing participants with a complete foundation in understanding architectures - the physical layer requirements and RF measurement techniques.
Recordings of instructor Rick Fornes recent live web classroom course can now be viewed online at your convenience anywhere you have internet access. This online course is presented in five recorded 3 hour sessions and available on-demand over a 60 day access period. You will also be able to download a PDF of the instructor's notes, so that you can follow along with the lecture.
This course is intended for registered students only. Please contact us for group rates at email@example.com or 650-949-3300. Recording, copying, or re-transmission of classroom material is prohibited.
Upon completing the course you will be able to:
- Describe RF circuit parameters and terminology.
- Analyze system performance.
- Interpret S-parameters from measurements and datasheets.
- Interpret key performance parameters such as P1dB, IP3, noise figure, Gain, Etc.
- Develop wireless communication system budget profiles.
- Understand RF system test standards and measurement techniques.
- Describe test requirements needed for new (5G) wireless networks
Engineers, programmers, chip designers, and engineering managers involved in the design, planning, implementation, or testing of communication systems would benefit from this intermediate-level course. Participants should have a BSEE or equivalient.